College of Behavioral and Social Sciences (BSOS)
BSOS Dean & Dean's Office:
- Against Bigotry and Hatred;
- Anti-Black Racism Initiative;
- Seeking Answers and Action: The BSOS Anti-Black Racism Initiative.
University of Maryland (UMD)
Community Conversations hosted by the University of Maryland administration.
The Graduate School, Office of Graduate Diversity and Inclusion:
Maryland Today (by the Office of Strategic Communications):
- University Makes Progress on Antiracism Initiatives;
- UMD Calls for Solidarity With Asian, Asian American Communities.
- It's time to act: #UMDSolidarity;
- Responding to anti-Black racism;
- Anti-racism Toolkit;
- Diversity Training.
Teaching Against Racism in the time of COVID-19 Resources (by Anna Guevarra, Michael Jin, and Gayatri Reddy).
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA) Research Guide (by UMD Libraries).
Anti-Racist Resource Guide (by UMD PhD candidate Victoria Alexander).
Diversity resources (by UMD's Department of Government and Politics).
Statements by UMD Leaders
President Darryll Pines:
- (As president-designate) Stand in Solidarity, Unite Against Injustice;
- Inaugural message to the University of Maryland Community and Terrapin Family;
- Justice for Black lives;
- Honoring Harriet Tubman, Acknowledging Slavery, and Building an Inclusive Community;
- Our American Democracy: Vote and Be Counted;
- BSU-UMD Honoring 1st Lt. Richard W. Collins III;
- Partnering to End Anti-Black Racism;
- Pursuing justice for 1st Lt. Richard W. Collins III.
Former UMD President Wallace Loh:
- In community and solidarity;
- Update on plans for Fall 2020 together with reflections on protests against anti-black racism.
Campus leaders: In Wake of Black Americans’ Killings, Campus Leaders Call for Action.
University of Maryland administration: Commitment to Addressing Anti-Black Racism.
Associate Provost and Dean, The Graduate School: