News & Events
UMD stands with international students. This statement embodies the international ethos of the University of Maryland (UMD), the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences (BSOS), and the Office of International and Executive Programs (OIEP).
OIEP Welcomes Biden Administration Actions on Advancing Racial Equity and Combating Racism Against Asian Americans
The Office of International and Executive Programs (OIEP) welcomes President Joseph Biden's actions on Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal
"Any act of hostility or bias toward members of our Asian and Asian American communities is unacceptable....Let's unite and support members of the Asian and Asian American communities throughout this pandemic and beyond."
In late December 2020, over a hundred graduate students from Capital Normal University (CNU) participated in the "UMD-CNU Online Professional Development Workshops," a series of two non-credit, non-degree training modules organized by the Office of International and Executive Programs (OIEP).
Items of Interest
- Online Training Brochure
- UMD Resources for Combating Racism and Promoting Inclusiveness
- BSOS Graduate Programs Earn Top Rankings
- UMD Recognized as Top University for International Students
- BSOS Master’s Degree Programs (请参阅中文版)
- OIEP-sponsored Master's Degree Programs as Gateways to Ph.D. Studies
- UMD’s Famous "M-Circle" Endures
- OIEP Brochure